Blogs > Life's Phases

Our lives are composed of a series of phases. They vary with the individual but usually involve childhood, high school, college for some and then a number of career changes. So, let's talk about life in this blog, it's a wide open subject!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New email address, new post

This is the first blog under my new primary email address and so I'm continuing to move on to the next phase of my life.

As with anything new, the uncertainty that lies ahead can be a bit disconcerting but the positive excitement and anticipation of the good things that are to come far out weigh the negative.

Please, I want this to be an interactive blog, so let me know what you think. Do you agree, disagree or think I'm just full of baloney?

Each phase of our life offers a variety of learning experiences and varied adventures. So, this blog will address a myriad of topics, situations and events.

Let's make this blog an open book. I'll discuss any topics or subjects that are reasonable and clean. This is a G-rated family blog. If you want PG-13 or worse, go the movies or watch late night television. For that matter, not-so-late-night TV can be pretty raunchy sometimes.

Writing should be a fun adventure. In the words of Star Trek's Captain Jean-Luc Picard, let's "make it so!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home